Saturday, May 1, 2010

Website




http://www.deviantart.com/

I discovered this website when I was in the school, and I always search referents and images for my works of scenery, lighting and costume design. Or just to have beautiful pictures in my bank of images.

We can find so many interesting things, photographs, paintings, digital art, theatre design, fashion design, fanarts, literature, animations, shortfilms, objetcs design, portraits of celebritys, etc.
People of many places of the world upload to this site, their works, their art, so there are many differents points of view and versions of anything we want to find. And the other positive thing about this site is it permanently updating whit new pictures, because always there are many things to learn and to see.

The difference between this site and one like Flickr is that deviantart is more focus to an artistic field than other sites where people can upload another kind of pictures, themes, etc. That is the reason because I always visit this site first, I know that I can find something interesting.
I can visit this site for hours and hours and hours, and download tens of pictures, I take so much fun doing that. I enter to deviantart, almost everyday, because of my career, we must to see new pictures frecuently.

If you take a look to the site, you will find a search board, where you can search images writting a word, a concept, an specific field, specific objetc or person, landscape and scenery, fantasy pictures, etc...there are too many posibbilities...
I hope you enjoy this site so much as I do...

Another sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment