Thursday, May 27, 2010

Walking music


I cannot live without my mp3, is very old an it has only 512 MG imagine how old it is. Is very special because I bought it about 6 years ago with my own money which I received from a work. But I think now I must to change it, because now I need more capacity tu put more music on it and the conector to the phones are failing.
I always carry it around, and when I forget it in my house I feel so empty because I missed it so bad. It's a very sad day when I cannot listen to my music, it becomes a pathological thing because sometimes I feel my temperament are cold and sad. The mostly of time my MP3 keep with me at the subway and when I'm riding to my house at the bus or taxi.
I like my MP3 because it has a very beautiful design, very simple, and small, it doesn't have too much buttons so is very easy to use. But the problem is with the capacity, there's not too much memory to put all the music that I want it, so I play the songs over and over again.

1 comment:

  1. me too , I remember when I used the "personal stereo" and the famous BIC pencil thecnique, jajjajaa

    see you

    ReplyDelete